Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
- 1)What is the status of my order?
- The status of your order can be found in two places:
Email: You should have received an order confirmation email to the email address provided during checkout. When your order is successfully shipped, you should receive a shipping confirmation email from FedEx with the date of shipment, and the tracking number of the shipment. You may also email us at
Telephone: If you are unable to get the status of your order through email or the account login, please call us at (813)269-2220
- 2) When will my order ship?
- We ship most orders same day, especially small to medium sized items that go via FedEx. Larger shipments may take an extra day depending on when the part is ordered. If you have a emergency, or questions about shipping, please call us at (813)269-2220. If we are having trouble fulfilling your order, we will immediately contact you via email or phone.
- 3) What is the cost of shipping?
- The cost of shipping is determined by the size and weight of the item. We ship small to medium sized items weighing less than 100 lbs. via FedEx. Larger and heavier items such as engines, transmissions, transfer cases, axle assemblies and hoods are shipped truck freight via FedEx freight. Our shopping cart will provide you with the different rates for each shipping option. For additional details please visit: Shipping Information
- 4) Are your parts guaranteed?
- Yes, unless otherwise stated, all parts are guaranteed. The guarantee is outlined in our guarantee section. For additional details, please visit: Parts Guarantee
- 5) What is your return policy?
- Our return policy is outlined in the policies section. For additional details, please visit:Return Policies
- 6) How do I return my parts?
- Please call us at (877)443-9246 to start the returns process. In order for a return to be accepted by RL Parts, all returns must be issued a Returns Authorization Number. For complete details on our returns process, please visit: Return Policies
- 7) Can you help me diagnose my problem?
- Unfortunately, due to the complexity of the trucks, we are unable to help you diagnose a problem with your Land Rover. We insist that you rely on your service technician or an authorized Land Rover Dealer for diagnosis and troubleshooting of the problem. The responsibility of ordering the correct part remains with the customer and their technician. For a list of Land Rover dealers we recommend, please visit: Recommended Land Rover Dealers
- 8) Who do you recommend for repair and service?
- For a list of Land Rover dealers we recommend, please visit: Recommended Land Rover Dealers
- 9) How do I order?
- You may order either online or by telephone. To order online, simply select the part you need, select the buy button, and then complete the check out process. You may also order by telephone by calling (877)443-9246.
- 10) How do you get your trucks?
- We purchase salvaged Land Rovers from insurance companies. Although these trucks have been written off by the insurance companies, they contain great “lightly used” parts. Since we strictly purchase low mileage trucks, many of these parts may only have a few thousand miles and have been on the road for a few months. To learn more about roverlandparts.com, please visit: About Us