Shop By Vehicle:
Save an Additional 10% on Engines
Rebuilt Engines - Save Thousands!
At Roverlandparts.com, we are fanatical about selling only the best Land Rover, Range Rover, Discovery, LR3 and Freelander Engines.
Each Land Rover engine undergoes a rigorous inspection and preparation process, including:
1. Test running the engine prior to dismantling the truck.
2. Removing the oil pan.
3. Cleaning the oil sump pickup.
4. Checking the main bearings.
5. Re-sealing the oil pan.
6. Removing the valve covers, cleaning and inspecting the heads.
7. Replacing and re-sealing the valve covers.
8. Capping all of the air sensitive openings.
9. Pressure washing and detailing the engine.