1995-1998 Range Rover Engine 4.0L V8 - (REBUILT)
Click for larger view
Completely Rebuilt Engine
1) Test running the engine prior to dismantling the truck.
2) Complete disassembly of the entire engine.
3) Engine block is checked for cylinder quality and resurfaced.
4) Cam bearings are replaced.
5) Crankshaft is polished.
6) Cylinder heads are rebuilt and resurfaced.
7) Rocker shafts are disassembled and rebuilt.
8) Oil pump is rebuilt.
9) Engine block is assembled with replaced camshaft, polished crankshaft, new main and rod bearings, new piston rings, and front and rear main seals.
10) The rebuilt cylinder heads are re-installed with new head gaskets and bolts.
11) Re-sealing the valve covers with new gaskets.
12) Replacement of the valley pan gasket and end seals.
13) Installation of the rebuilt oil pump.
14) Installation of the new water pump and gasket..
15) Oil pan is reinstalled with the new pan gasket.
16) New spark plugs are installed.
17) Capping all of the air sensitive openings.
18) Rebuilt engine is securely crated for shipping.
A complete engine assembly from Roverlandparts.com, excludes accessories such as: Starter, Alternator, AC Compressor, and Power Steering Pump.
Roverlandparts.com engines come with a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase. The warranty covers the engine under normal operating conditions. The engine is guaranteed against engine knock and excessive oil use. The warranty does not cover installation errors, oil leaks or the labor costs associated with them. Disassembly voids warranty.
Please note, Land Rover engines are oversized items and will be shipped Freight Collect via FedEx Freight. No shipping charges are collected by Roverlandparts.com. Buyer pays all shipping charges directly to the FedEx driver when the item is received.
We recommend drop shipping your engine to the shop or facility that will be performing the installation. Loaded with an engine, these crates can weigh up to 500 pounds. Shipping to a residential address or the use of a lift gate are additional costs.
For additional information, please visit RL Parts's Shipping Information and F.A.Qs. You may also visit FedEx Freight.
When shipping our engines, RL Parts keeps fuel injectors installed on the engine in order to keep the engine sealed from debris. Please note, we recommend strongly that the fuel injectors replaced, as we do not warranty their condition. All of our engines are shipped completely dry from any fluids. Please be sure to fill the fluids to Land Rover specifications.
We recommend using Brad Penn SAE 30W Break in oil for engine break in procedure.
No core deposit is required, if the original engine is returned to Roverlandparts.com within 30 days. Roverlandparts.com will pay all return shipping expenses. After installing the new engine, call Roverlandparts.com to arrange for pickup of the original engine. Please note, the engine must be returned in the original wooden shipping crate. Failure to return the core WILL void the warranty.